This is KC COUV
"...Awake, O sleeper, and arise from the dead, and Christ will shine on you." – Ephesians 5:14
Drs. Greg & Cyndi Romine
Drs. Greg and Cyndi Romine founded King's Church in Vancouver, WA in 2003. Before that they served as missionaries and evangelists to the Philippines and Hong Kong; pioneered the San Francisco Foursquare Church and pioneered the Newport, OR Foursquare Church.
Dr. Joe & Rev. Natasha Eanni
Dr. Joe and Rev. Natasha have been with us at King's Church for 5 years now and before that served as Youth Pastors of the Scappoose Foursquare Church.
Our Pastoral Staff
Dr. Debbie Sears
Children's Ministry Pastor
Dr. Debbie has been with King's Church since it began and is the lover of all children.
Rev. Caryn Wenrich
Women's Ministry Pastor
Rev. Caryn has been with King's Church for eight years and delights herself in the ladies that surround her and their growth in the Lord.
Revs. Mila & James Romine
Finances and Service
Revs. Mila and James have been with King's Church since the beginning of the church and have worked daily in the ministry to serve the fellowship.
Dani has been working with the youth as a leader for the last year and she loves the youth and working with them and the music in the church.
Bible Studies the first and third Friday nights of the month and the second Sunday of the month.
Children's Ministry & Care
Every Sunday morning at Sunday School and every Tuesday night during the weekly service.
Sunday: 10AM-Worship and the Word
Tuesday: 6:30PM-Soup and the Word
Wednesday: 10AM-Bible Study with Dr. Greg
Every year we take at least 4 missions trips that people can participate in. Places we go: Philippines, Hong Kong, China, Thailand, Africa, Romania, Israel and South and Central America.
Show Statement of Faith
- THE HOLY SCRIPTURES. We believe the Bible is God-inspired. II Tim. 3:16-17
- SALVATION BY FAITH IN JESUS CHRIST AND THE CONFESSION THAT HE IS LORD. We believe that we have no righteousness and must come to God pleading the righteousness of Christ. Romans 10:9-10 and Eph. 2:8-9
- WATER BAPTISM. We believe that water baptism by immersion is an outward sign of an inward work. Matthew 28:19
- THE LORD'S SUPPER. We believe in the commemoration of the Lord's Supper. I Cor. 11:24-25
- BAPTISM OF THE HOLY SPIRIT. We believe that the baptism of the Holy Spirit is to endue the believer with power, and that His incoming is as it was in Acts 2:4, Acts 10:25 and Acts 19:5
- THE DAILY SPIRIT-FILLED LIFE. We believe that it is the will of God that we walk in the Spirit daily. Ephesians 4:30-32
- EVANGELISM. We believe that soul winning is the most important responsibility of the Church. Matt. 28:18-20
- GIVING. We believe that the method ordained of God for the support and spreading of His cause is by giving of tithes and free-will offerings. Malachi 3:10 and II Cor. 9:7
- THE GIFTS AND FRUIT OF THE SPIRIT. We believe that the Holy Spirit has gifts to bestow upon the Christian, and that we should show spiritual fruit as evidence of a Spirit-filled life. I Cor. 12:1-11, Galatians 5:22
- DIVINE HEALING. We believe that divine healing is the power of Christ to heal the sick in answer to the prayer of faith. James 5:14-16
- THE SECOND COMING OF CHRIST. We believe that the Second Coming of Christ is personal and imminent. I Thess. 4:16, 17
- THE FINAL JUDGEMENT. We believe that one day all shall stand before the judgment seat of God, and there receive eternal reward or judgment. II Cor. 5:10
Come visit one of our Spirit-filled services. King's Church is a Home for Everyone
Sunday – 10AM
Tuesday – 6:30PM
Youth – Sunday at 6:30PM
"Give and it will be given to you" – Luke 6:38